Tuesday, December 19, 2006

St. Nicholas came ... a few weeks ago

Click on the headline for a link to a St. Nicholas page for kids.
.
Luke: “Wow! Check this out. Get out of my way, Patrick!”

We told Joe about how St. Nick comes and puts candy and treats in gool little boys’ shoes. He comes on a white horse, and it’s nice to leave the horse some carrots to eat. So, Joe ran to the fridge, got the carrots and dumped them into his shoe. I guess we didn’t explain as well as we thought.
.St. Nick was very generous to our good little boys.

While I was writing this post, Joe saw this picture and exclaimed: "Oh! Joe Joe has a racecar. I forgot! Oh, my gosh!" (The racecar has since been lost.)

.

From the mouth of Joe:
* When I thanked him for getting something for me: “No problem!”
* “Hey, guys, what’s going on in here?”
* “Criff Miff Tree” When I tried to get him to pronounce the “S”, he said, very deliberately, “Chris Mus… Oh! Chris, David and Grammie!”
* After giving me a hug, “I love you. You’re alive”

While changing his diaper the other day, Luke snatched the powder, turned it over and started “powdering” his own bottom.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home