Tuesday, February 27, 2007

How to leave a comment:

Several people have asked me for directions on posting a comment.

Click on the word “Comments” at the bottom of each post. This will take you to a separate window where you can read any comments that are already posted and write your own comment. Once you have finished typing your comment, you need to do a few more things before you submit it. First, fill in the word verification – just retype the letters that are shown in color into the box. This keeps spam out of my comments. Next, choose an identity. If you have a Google/Blogger blog, you don’t really need these directions. Most everyone else, please choose “Other” and type your name in the box. Just leave the “Your Web Page” box empty. Then, you can preview your comment with the blue button, or just publish it with the orange button. PLEASE NOTE: your comment will not appear right away. In order to protect or privacy and keep weird comments from people I don’t know out of our blog, I have to approve all comments. They are sent to my e-mail and I will publish them after I read them. It usually takes a day or two for me to get to it. Be patient!

SO – now that you know how to do it, you have no excuses. Drop a comment when ever you want to. We love reading them! Plus, it’s fun to see who is actually reading our blog.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I check your blog every day, and look forward to any additions! The boys are darling, and I only wish you could get your sister to write more on hers! Love, Helen

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Helen- We'll work on it! :)

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Suzanne, I ran across an old email that had your blogger address. I can't believe how quickly your family is growing up and another new addition since we spoke last! They are all so cute! Miss you! Merry Christmas, email me whenever you get time, I know that is probably a rare commodity around your house!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home