Thursday, February 01, 2007

House of Yuck

The snot spot has turned into the vomit villa. Yes, I now feel like a complete mother. We had only had one previous vomiting spell - Joe on the plane home last year. Well, three kiddos yaking and no one old enough to know to get to the bathroom... let's just say that my washing machine is going overtime and my hands are all cracked from washing them so often. Yuck. We don't have any pictures - lucky you - I just wanted some sympathy!
.
This illness doesn't seem to be bothering the kids too much. Besides the actually barfing, they've been just a little less playful, but still smiley and lovable. Luke had a rough go yesterday, (we stopped counting at 9 times) but in between heaving episodes, he was in an okay mood. This morning when I got brave enough to put my fingers in their mouths, I noticed that we have FOUR new molars - all top ones on both babies. We suspected something was up a few days ago, but they're finally in. Poor boys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home