Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Fun with Papa

Okay, I have no idea how this happened. The chair was pulled over without injury (or noise, apparently – the stuffed dolphin may have had something to do with that) and the twins got themselves into this mess without any squawking. Imagine my surprise!


Joe proves he's man enough to handle this glob of frozen custard

We had fun with my dad – or as the grandkids call him – Papa. He taught the twins how to touch their ears and we certainly enjoyed having the extra help. It allowed me to do things I don’t usually get to do – like shopping and eating out! Also, Luke said his first words. On the same day, he said ball, Papa and Doh. It was fun that my dad got to witness the big moment.


All of the kids playing their “bongo” drums on the table. They love to play the drums when they are in the bathtub, too. They scoot up to the side of the tub and whack it with their little palms. It makes a fun noise.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bob and Lara said...

I love the picture of the twins in the chair! They look like they have so much fun together. Although I'm sure they have their moments as well. We look forward to seeing all of you again soon! I'm sure Rease would love to play with those handsome boys!

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home