Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Naughty naughty

Patrick and Luke are doing just great. They are very content babies as long as they are being held (or fed – kind of like how Joe is) They love their oatmeal and bananas and can snarf down a huge bowl in a matter of minutes. When they are really hungry, I will give one a bite then the next one and before I can get back to the first one, he is already fussing. Guess I’m not fast enough with the spoon!
.
Today, Joe whacked Patrick in the head. As soon as I said his name sternly, Joe walked himself over to the corner and gave himself a time out. He did it again a few minutes later when he knocked over a pile of laundry I had just folded. It wasn’t an offense punishable by time out, but he must have thought it was! I had a hard time not smiling.

Luke during tummy time. He looks so serious!

Patrick after the whacking - "I'm fine, mom!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I check many times (daily) for new pictures on the site!!! Our three boys are most definitely the cutest and brightest babies!!! That Joseph is expecially smart, putting himself in time out! We can't wait to see you all again this weekend! Grammie

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home