Thursday, April 27, 2006

Feeding little minds

Mommy’s good little eater.

We went to the zoo yesterday. Besides the rosary group, this was my first outing with all three. We met up with two other moms and 4 kids and had a wonderful time. Joe was anxious to tell his dad and grandmas all about seeing the cow and the horse. Really, we spent most of the time at the playground, and Joe spent most of the time eating the other kids’ snacks. I brought the camera, but I was a little too busy to actually get a shot.

On the way home, we were listening to Joe’s Animal Songs CD to complete the day. I noticed that he was dozing in his carseat. It took me two full songs before I realized that I could turn off the CD instead of singing along to “How Much Is That Doggie In The Window?”


The twins enjoyed having a book read to them for the first time. “Ten Little Ladybugs” is a favorite of Joe’s, and the twins were enthralled with the pictures.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love reading that Joseph is eating a lot... He needs to fit in a 2T tuxedo for the wedding! Keep it up, Joseph!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home