Thursday, April 06, 2006

Exhausting


Luke finally got the whole eating from a spoon thing. He likes the cereal so much now that he sucks the spoon clean sometimes (see below picture – not always!). The twins like to touch each other’s face when they are in bed. Sometimes, they pull out each other’s binkies or just look at each other. We’re working on sitting up and on sleeping a little better. This week should be kind of difficult as we transition them out of our room. This depresses me because now I will have to drag myself out of bed and into another room several times a night. Hopefully, they won’t be getting up so often.

Ferberizing seems a little like terrorizing if you ask me, but they slept better last night than they did the night before, and better than the night before that. Yesterday, I worked SO hard to get them to nap in their cribs – something they’ve never really done. I turn around for a minute (literally – maybe less) and this is what I got instead:


Luke conked out in his exersaucer


Patrick conked out under the baby gym

Here’s our first try of oatmeal. Patrick was sparkling clean except a little excess around the lips. Luke was a mess. Is that oatmeal in his eyelashes? Yes. Under his neck? Behind his ears? Yes.

It was such a mess (don’t look too closely under his right leg… another mess was awaiting me) I didn’t even know where to start. So I took a picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home