Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Goofing Around

Luke: "Um, excuse me... Could you please get off my lap!"
Patrick: "Mmmmph... Mmmmm..."
.
Luke: "Hey, Patrick, smell your bib! (I can't believe he fell for that old trick!)"

"What? We weren't doing anything wrong?"

Joseph and I were singing “If you're happy and you know it...” He loves doing all of the actions. When he finally figured out how to stamp his feet, (kind of) he said "yay, Joe Joe!" Talk about some good self esteem.

I asked him if he wanted to play with the babies, he said “yeah!” so we played peek-a-boo, or “Ka-boo” as Joe called it. The babies loved it!

Joe has several new words including “hair-pane” (airplane – Aunt Janelle would be proud) and “Chee’s” when he sees Chiefs gear (all of the Uncles would be proud!)

Joe was requesting a CD by pointing to the radio and saying “hee-dee” so I put on his favorite one – the one that has his name in all of the songs, but that wasn’t what he wanted “Elmo hee-dee, Elmo, Elmo” I finally got the message – he has a Sesame Street songs CD that he wanted. When I figured it out, and he realized that he got across what he wanted, we were both very proud of each other.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We definitely have THE cutest grandsons! It is such fun, we check the blog daily for updates. I can't believe how they have grown! And Patrick and Luke are looking more and more alike to me. And that Joseph is such a smart big brother. We can't wait to see you all at Easter. Love, Grammie

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh! I am so proud. Just today I talked to Kolbe and the first thing out of his mouth was "Janelle I am wearing airplane clothes."

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home