Friday, April 07, 2006

Cheese


Patrick finally rolled over! I didn’t actually see it, but this is what I saw when I came into the room after leaving with him on his tummy.


Luke has been rolling for a while and will roll and wiggle all over his crib. He can not, however, even come close to sitting up. Patrick, on the other hand, sits quite well and can sit without falling over for maybe 30 seconds. He’s still pretty slouched over, but he is getting stronger and has more balance.

I went in to pick Joe up out of his crib from his nap to the usual refrain of “Mommy, Daddy, Mommy, Daddy, weekey, weekey (binky).” As much as he loves his pacifier, it’s a wonder how often it ends up on the floor after a nap.

Joe loves cheese. It’s one of Scott’s favorite foods, so I shouldn’t be surprised. Joe was requesting it for breakfast, morning snack, lunch, after-nap snack, etc. Since I failed to honor his request, he figured out how to open the refrigerator and help himself. Too bad he hasn’t figured out how to open the cheese packet.


Oh, yeah, speaking of cheese, I was taking a snapshot of Joe and I asked him to smile. Instead, he said “cheese!”

Yet again, Patrick is asleep NOT in his crib. This one took less than 10 seconds from cooing and playing with Joe to totally knocked out. Joe was even trying to open his eye for him. He couldn't figure out what happened to him.


Today, it finally happened. Joe announced: “Mommy, poop!” Perhaps this is our first step to potty-training readiness. Actually, I guess the first step would be when he announces it BEFORE it happens.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe Joe was telling mommy she needed to poop. Oh yeah, like you have a chance to do that?!?

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Patrick had some help rolling over...Luke looks like he gave him a push!!
Can't wait to see you soon!

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home