Monday, May 29, 2006

Big boy bed

I got stuck on our trip home – still a few posts left, but I need to move on. Something very exciting has happened at our house. Joe finally figured out how to get out of his crib (with a big thud and a bitten tongue) When we came in, he was standing by his crib with a confused look on his face. We moved him to a big boy bed! We thought it would be a horrible transition, but he did great – only out of bed once. He got a stern talking to and didn’t try to get out again (that we know of) The first night, I peeked in and didn’t see him on the bed. I found him like this:
.
We spent this weekend at our former neighbors’ new house. They have a pool and a huge backyard now. Joe missed their kids, too. Here are some shots of us playing.

Joe and Daddy


The twins relaxing in the shade - it was HOT today!


Neighbors Nick and Ryan in the background.


Joe really enjoyed floating in the inner tube and wearing the goggles.

The quote of the day was when Megan said “I want to hold the other baby. This one is crying.” I know how you feel, Megan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home