Sunday, January 29, 2006

Destined for Failure

Okay, so anyone who has every heard Scott or Suzanne sing can attest that Joseph has absolutely no shot at ever really learning how to play the piano (or do anything involving music except for maybe downloading it from the Internet), but who are we to shatter his dreams at such an early age. Our neighbors have a baby grand piano in their living room and Joseph LOVES to "tickle the ivory".

We haven't updated this blog like we should over the past few weeks. After 5 good years, our digital camera finally crapped out. We just replaced it today, so you can expect more pictures and updates.



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suzanne, Sorry to hear about the digital camera. Good to hear you guys got a new one though because it's in my daily routine to check your blog and see what you guys have been up to. Joey looks like he knows what he's doing, who knows maybe he's the next caucasian Ray Charles, who can also see.

-Chris

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris,

I didnt start going blind until age five.

Thanks!

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nothin'but love for ya Ray

-Chris

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris-

I just wanted to let you know that at one point I could see. Now, don't get me wrong, I missed a lot of things. Like a television didn't come out until I was blind. But I know what a radio looks like. That is really ironic, if you think about it.

Thanks!

PS - Did you hear about the leper hockey game?

There was a face-off in the corner.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home