Thursday, December 15, 2005

Spotlight on the twins


Patrick: I'm going to eat your hand, Luke!


Patrick and Luke, both awake and not crying.


Is that a smile on Luke's face?


Is that the same picture as before? (yes, I can't figure out how to delete it without deleting the whole post)

First time under the play gym (Luke on left)


Aww! They were holding hands (quite by accident, I'm sure)


Luke discovers his hand
.
In case any of you wanted to know, here are some differences we have observed in their personalities so far:
Patrick: Once he’s crying, we have to comfort him, no exceptions
Luke: Will comfort himself occasionally when he’s fussy
P: Looks intently at faces, not really at toys
L: Looks intently at toys, not really faces yet
P: Has smiled several times, but no cooing
L: Has cooed, but only smiled once or twice
P: Laid back with all of the excitement Joe brings
L: Doesn’t like loud noises and while whine when he is disrupted
L: If there’s a necklace around, he’ll grab it
P: Not so much interested in the necklaces, but he did grab and hold on to my shirt while getting his bath yesterday

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable! I can see the resemblance now. I don't think I saw any of Joe's early baby pics, so I wasn't sure if they looked like him, but now I see it in their eyes. Great photos!

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goodness, how they have grown in only two weeks!! They look more and more alike to me. Isn't it amazing that both Luke and Patrick already have little personalities that are emerging and that though they look so much alike, they are very different! We can't wait to see you all and are praying for good weather for your travel later this week. Everyone in K.C. is anxious to see all of you. I can't tell you how anxious Katie, Brian, Kelli, Chris, and David are!!! Love, Grammie

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home