Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Long Summer

I know I will be regretting saying this at some point (like when the wind chill is forty below and we haven’t been outside in days except to scurry to and from the car) but this has been such a LONG SUMMER for me!

With T-ball and swim lessons over, it’s pretty much just me and the boys. together.  non-stop.  all of the time.  Even the wading pools are closing, no VBS, no classes or activities to pass the time… it’s getting excruciatingly long.  I just want to be able to go to the grocery store without losing my mind.  When will school get here???  And how in the heck am I supposed to shop for school supplies before the first day of school??

IMG_0675The boys bought themselves a gumball machine with their allowance money.  Joe is 6 now and the twins are almost 5, but no one has really ever had gum.  Well, that has all changed.  Not only has everyone (including Andrew!) had their share, even things like the carpet, car seat belts, and Luke’s hair (see above) have gotten involved.  I can’t wait for that machine to break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home