Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Mosquitoes

Yikes!  They’re out of control here!  I remember biting flies, gnats and the dreaded chiggers in KC, but the mosquitoes here are TERRIBLE!  We played with the slip and slide in the grass and Andrew came in with 21 bites on his back.  Luke had 42 (that I could count)!!!

IMG_0670

Andrew was so miserable that he woke up a few times in the night to scratch.  He took off his shirt and was scooting his back on the carpet just to itch it.  He looked like a little bear cub!  Poor guy!

Something cute Andrew says now:

“Oh!  I yike-ah dah cookie!” (Oh, I like the cookie – for those of you that don’t speak toddler)  He sounds like that foreign guy “You lika dah juice?”  I can’t remember what it’s from, probably some SNL skit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home