Friday, March 09, 2012

Peter Poses

IMG_3127

He was baptized weeks ago, but I just got around to taking pictures of him in his precious baptismal gown.  It was made by my mother from the leftover pieces of fabric from my wedding gown.  I love it.

 IMG_3125

Actually, there are two of them, almost identical, both made with love and very special to us.  All of the boys have been baptized in one or the other.

IMG_3133

Sweet smiles!  Melts my heart!

IMG_3136

Little bit of chin drool.  Don’t get it on the gown!

IMG_3150

This is a classic Peter look that I don’t ever want to forget.  Those precious eyebrows up expectantly, mouth open like he wants to share some news or he is surprised to see you.  Love him.

IMG_3152

Not quite the chubbo that Andrew was, but some precious, squeezable rolls, non the less.  This picture makes me want to slide my hands over his soft belly skin to his back, pick him up and nuzzle him on his soft little shoulders.  He’s just in the other room sleeping, and I could pick him up now if I wanted to.  I know, I’m being ridiculous. 

Babies are so wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home