Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Patience will pay off

So sorry to all of our faithful readers. I have several posts that are back dated and ready to go once I get some pictures up! Lately, posting pictures has been very difficult on this blog. I have a little paranoia about changing up anything on the settings of the blog for fear of losing it in some technological black hole. Is that even possible? I have no baby books, no picture albums, no other little notes on the kids development or the funny things they say and do other than the blog. So, until I get brave (or publish a blog book) I'll just muddle through the time consuming picture posting.

Oh, yeah, and we didn't have a camera for the last two birthdays. Nice timing. We'll do our best to fill in.

Thanks again for taking the time to read this, and check below in a few days for more posts, like Mothers day, Joe's birthday, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home