Thursday, May 14, 2009

Say what?

"No! Not bird dude, bird DOO" - Luke correcting his brother's mispronunciation. Not a big deal, except that it was in public and Luke yelled it. Awesome.

"Lukey, we didn't get a shot!" whispered by Patrick to Luke with his arm around his brother in excited glee that they escaped a doctor's visit un-pricked.

Patrick on eating a turkey sandwich - "I don't like it. That makes me burp."

Joe, with a totally straight face - "Mom, I want Bendaroos so I can change a cereal box into a guitar that rocks" Stupid Billy Mays strikes again. The kids channel Qubo is now banned from our house. He made similar statements about the Awesome Auger while I was pulling up dandelions in the garden. He's a marketer's dream. (click on here to see the commercial)

"I fixed the DVD" Really, how did you do that? "I licked it and I dry it off" - Luke, apparently imitating my husband's favorite way to clean a skipping DVD. Please, do not send e-mail forwards about studies that find germs, chemicals and fecal matter on Netflix and library DVD's.

"Let's not have a new baby." Why not? "Because Andrew gets into stuff." - Joe

1 Comments:

Blogger Damian and Christi Schreffler said...

Those quotes are so cute! And Scott's DVD cleaning technique can't be any worse than my binky cleaning technique... ;)

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home