Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Love Sniffs

Some quotes from around here....

"You get what you get, and you don't get a fit!"  Joe to Patrick while he was doling out toys.  Patrick was complaining about the toy he was given.  Doesn't that sound like something a mom would say?  I have no idea where he picked that up.

"I love leprechaun food!" - Joe commenting on our corned beef dinner.  Note:  He didn't actually love leprechaun food.

"(sniff, sniff)  Smells like yucky!" - Luke commenting on that same dinner

"See her over there?  That's my friend.  Her name is 'mommy'" - Joseph pointing to me, said to a teacher at his school.

"Smell my ear!  Smell my ear!" - Patrick wanting me to give him little 'love sniffs' around his ear.  All of the boys love them, probably because they tickle.

"(grunt) (pause) (grunt, grunt)"  Andrew trying to get my attention.  It's funny because he's so serious.

1 Comments:

Blogger Damian and Christi Schreffler said...

"You get what you get and you don't throw a fit" is something we've always said at school- so he probably picked it up there!

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home