Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Sweetest Word


All of the boys were sitting sweetly on the couch so I ran for the camera.  It only took a few seconds before:  


Things are starting to break down...

Then total mayhem.

Check out baby Andrew's curls!  It's time to chop them, but they are kind of sweet.  If only they didn't look so mullet-ish.


The best toy ever for our family has been this silly Fisher Price chair.  All of the boys have LOVED it.  Andrew is just big enough to sit in it and he loves it, too.  The big boys occasionally fight over it when Andrew is not using it.  We call it "THE chair."

So, Joe has started calling me "mom" instead of "mommy." I didn't realize before how much the word "mommy" really warms the heart and could possible be the sweetest word in the English language. "Mom" just makes me feel older.

Some quotes:

We tried chunky peanut butter for lunch.  Luke wrinkled up his nose and asked me: "Did you put worms in this?"

I asked Joe for a kiss one night while we were all goofing off. He was smiling and laughing so much that he couldn't muster a pucker. "I have to wipe off my happy first" he said.

Luke was having a rough day the other day and I asked Patrick if he new why Luke was so grouchy.  "I don't know.  He's my friend."

Good-bye triplet stroller, too. I sold it on Craigslist to a very happy woman who was starting her own daycare.  It's been in our garage all of this time, but once I pulled it out to clean it up, it was the most popular thing again.  Everyone wanted to hop in and go for a stroll.  Too bad there was 120 lbs worth of kid in there, and mommy just couldn't quite make it go.

Sorry for the terrible delay in updating the blog.  Thanks for checking in with us!

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Don't do it! Don't cut off the curls!!!!! :)

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home