Thursday, April 02, 2009

Another March Snowman

While mommy was working at church, Daddy and the older boys (where was Andrew, I wonder?) built a big snowman. The boys were very proud of their work! March seems to be the best time to make snowmen around here because it's not so bone-chilling cold and there's not so much snow that the kids get lost in it.
.
The poor snowman melted the next day, starting with his face. I saw Joe looking out the window and asked him how the snowman was doing. "He's not looking so good"
.
Speaking of not looking so good, Andrew got a little shiner! This happened while I was working, not to out Scott or anything. Perhaps that's what was happening while the snowman was being created! I think he fell on a toy. Either way, it makes him look really tough.
.
Finally, Joe had a few school projects that I wanted to share (mostly because I took pictures of them then tossed them to keep the paper clutter at bay) This is his Groundhog's Day project. Every time I saw it, it made me laugh. It's probably the teeth.
.
I love that Joe goes to a Catholic school. This is one of their art projects while they were learning about the pope. Gotta love it!
.
These mittens are covered in flavored marshmallows. I can't figure out why, but as you will see in the next picture, those marshmallows were a little too tempting, even if they were completely stale.
.
See the bite marks? My guess is that Luke was the perpetrator since he loves red flavored things and that's the only ones that were nibbled.
.
Sorry this is sideways. Another food based art project for us. It had to get tossed quickly so no one would "taste the rainbow" (get it? they're Skittles)
.
Happy Birthday to Grandpa D and Uncle Brian! We even have a new second cousin, Noah, Scott's cousin Christi's new baby. We can't wait to see everyone at Easter. The family just keeps growing!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it a grounghog or a beaver?

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home