Friday, April 11, 2008

Mom's Salon

The boys needed haircuts before their new brother arrived on the scene. It's always a little dangerous for me to do it, but hopefully I'm improving in my technique and skill. The missed streaks and wild hairs would beg to differ, but it's better than the disaster that would be our visit to a barber. I can only imagine the crying during their cuts and the struggle to keep the kids off the hairy floor while waiting for their brothers cuts.
.

Luke gets serious about his 'do.

Luke, Patrick and Joe sport the end result.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

not to mention the money we save cutting their hair!!! Do you do Scotts too? Since Brett is losing so much of his hair, he has allowed me to do his trims~ poor guy!
Liz

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home