Thursday, December 13, 2007

Big Boy Beds

Today was a big day for us. The twins moved out of their baby beds and into toddler beds! Five minutes after I put on the brand new sheets this morning, I came back into the room to discover this:
.
The boys obviously thought that white sheets were too boring for them. I only hope that it's washable crayon...
.
Patrick showing off the artwork and modeling how he will be sleeping on his new bed. Yes, he's backward, but that is how he fell asleep tonight, too.
.
I was so afraid that I would have to spend hours putting them back into bed over and over again. This was the case today at naptime, but at bedtime, they were both so anxious to go to sleep that they actually started to pray all by themselves. Lately, they've really resisted this part of the bedtime routine because it is the very end. They will actually pull apart my (or Scott's) hands that are folded as if this will stop us from continuing to pray. Clever. When we were done (by the way, Luke pretty much recited the Angel of God prayer) they both hopped into bed, asked for their binkies and stuffed animals, and that was the last I heard from them. Woo Hoo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home