Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Baby update

In case you were wondering, I'm now 18 weeks along (pregnancy is 40 weeks total). My belly is now big enough to hold up "panel pants" - those favorite pregnancy duds! Also, this morning, I felt the baby kicking from outside. I tried to get Scott to feel it, but I think he just wanted to go back to sleep.
.
We babysat for a friend's baby the other day. Her name was Isabella, but Joe kept calling her "Cabela." He wanted to hold her and play peek-a-boo with her. He also insisted on feeding her her bottle. He did okay with that task, but I think she prefered a steadier hand. He kept saying "Ooo, what a cute baby!" This gives me some encouragement that he will make a great big brother. The twins thought she was cute, too, but lost interest much more quickly. They're still pretty young.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home