Thursday, December 06, 2007

Late Thanksgiving Photos

We began Thanksgiving Day very early in the morning. We drove Parsons, KS to see my dad's dad in the nursing home. Notice Patrick asleep on Great-Grandpa's shoulder... He had just had a bad allergic reaction and is a little drugged on Benadryl. We were so glad to be able to see Great-Grandpa. It had been a few years since we were able to make the trip with all of the kids.
.
Joe and Great-Grandpa got to be good buddies.
.
Thanksgiving dinner was at my Aunt Cathy (my dad's sister) and Uncle Mike's house. The older kids got to eat on the famous Papa-made picnic table.
.
Of course, Joe isn't paying a bit of attention to his dinner. We're wondering if he really does belong to our family...
.
The twins really ate! My Aunt Cathy even made them special food without butter and milk so they could enjoy the big meal, too. Thanks, Aunt Cathy!
.
All of the second cousins - starting front row l-r: Cooper, Patrick, Luke. Libby, Jamie. Back row l-r: Joseph, Kolbe, Abby, Conner, Gabby and Jordan. And really, this was by far my best picture of this brood... I only took nine shots.
. The first cousins, Joseph, Kolbe, Luke Libby and Patrick in the front.
.
Our whole family.
.
Joe and my cousin Casey's little girl Abby are only a few months apart in age. They found a mic and a drum and went to town. Joe drummed while Abby belted out kid favorites like "Ten Little Indians" and "You Are My Sunshine." Doesn't she look like she could be on American Idol?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home