Thursday, August 09, 2007

Yukka yukka

Oops! Grammie's birthday was on Tuesday. We didn't forget, we just forgot to post something about it. I think Patrick is in the stripes. There may be no way to tell, now!
.
Shannon and Jeff celebrated their 9th anniversary on Wednesday. Next year, their 10th anniversary will fall on 8/8/08. Pretty cool, huh? This is a shot of them with almost 1-year-old Kolbe and hours-old Joseph.
.
More overheard:
.
The other day, I snuck a little bite of Joe’s chocolate pudding. He was MAD! “No, Mommy, that’s my wizzert. Spit it out! Now!”

“Too too! Yukka yukka! (choo choo, chugga chugga)” – Patrick playing with the trains

Joe got an Etch a sketch for his birthday. He came to me for help - “Mommy, I made a cross. Can you make Jesus?”

1 Comments:

Blogger Andi said...

Wow Suzanne, you must have some great Etch-A-Sketch talents! I always found shapes tapped out my skills!

(this post made me laugh outloud, thanks!)

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home