Thursday, August 02, 2007

Cool Hand Luke

The other day while getting ready for the bath, Luke said "pee pee" and pointed to Joe's potty chair. I sat him on it and he went!!! We couldn't believe it! He'll have Joe beat by more than a year at this rate!


Patrick with the zebras at a recent trip to the zoo.


This is my first tomato harvest. Woo hoo! We've had three more since then and probably some out there today. Wow, this blog is getting boring...
Overheard at our house:

“Can I put my foot in the toilet?” – Joe

“Babies, this is Thomas” – Joe introducing his brothers to his new Thomas the Tank Engine toy

“TB, TB, TB! Tau-wus! (TV! Thomas!)” – Patrick and Luke requesting their favorite video

“Joe, you have to put on underwear before I'll wrestle with you” - Daddy
.
"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight" - Patrick then Luke

1 Comments:

Blogger Molly Aranda said...

This is adorable! I can't wait for little comments like this floating around my house. It is so wonderful to read another mother of twin's reflections on life.

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home