Monday, April 02, 2007

Spa Day

Happy Birthday, Uncle Brian! (shown here with his lovely wife, Kelli) BTW - good luck to the Royals on opening day, too.
.
Some of you noticed that the boys got haircuts. Yes, another version of the mom cut, this one looked a little better than the strait #4 buzz cut. I tried to leave the top longer. Joe especially ended up with head that looked a lot like Scott's. He was very proud. Besides the haircuts, they all got nail trimmings - 60 nails in all. It was our own personal spa day!
.
Joe has recently been echoing us so much. I told him I was sorry for something the other day and he said, "It's okay, sweetie!" When we ask him where something is, he responds with, "It could be somewhere..." (thanks, that was helpful.) And when Daddy got home the other day, he exclaimed, "Daddy's home! Woo Hoo!"
.
Just call me Martha! Joe and I made cut-out cookies yesterday and after everyone was in bed, I decorated them. My friend Sara clued me in to how to make the icing and apply it to make designs, etc. I had SO much fun doing it. It was a great diversion from what I should have been doing - cleaning the house. That gets old. Now, my biggest challenge is hiding them from you-know-who so they actually make it to Easter.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andi said...

Haircuts and nails? You deserve an award! It's a major accomplishment around here if all forty digits get trimmed without too much of a fight.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home