Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Brian and Kelli's Wedding

Scott’s brother Brian’s wedding was last Sunday. Kelli looked beautiful! She and Joe are good buddies and he wanted her to hold him right before the big show. Joe was so handsome in his tux. I was so nervous about Joe not being able to walk down the aisle that I couldn’t sleep the night before. I’m happy to report that he did it! He held hands with the two adorable flower girls. On the way down the aisle, he announced to the last few rows, “Hi, I name is Joe Joe!” Maybe he did it the whole way down, but I didn’t hear. He was such a little angel during the wedding, too. I read the petitions, and after I returned to my seat, Joe said “Yay, mommy” while clapping. Luckily, only a few people heard that. Nothing like your own cheering section!



After the wedding, we took the trolley to Union Station and then to the reception. Joe loved the trip. He also loved the little flower girl!


After the first kiss, she kept asking him to “give me a kiss!” He obliged for a while, then he got bored, and the two of them enjoyed looking out the window together.


Suzanne and Scott on the trolley


Uncle Chris with Joe


At the reception, we noted that cousins Johnny, Scott and Matt looked a little like a mafia meeting – talking football or politics, no doubt. They paused for a minute to get this shot


Cousins-in-law? Sarah, me and Jen



Of course, knowing that the photographer would be taking all of these lovely pictures of the bride and groom, I didn’t take any. So, on this post dedicated to their wedding, there are no pictures of Brian and Kelli!

We'll post their photographer's link when we get it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did anyone videotape scotts toast? that would be worth putting on here.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Scott and Suzanne said...

We're working on it, Johnny. We're just not that technically advanced yet...

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home