Saturday, August 19, 2006

Movin' on up

Patrick pulled himself up to standing! I was very proud. He got back down by doing the splits.
.
Ouch! Luke’s poor ankle, too!

I found Luke here inside the laundry basket. What a good climber. He escaped by tumbling out head-first.


Ker – bonk! I’m okay, mom!

Funny junk Joe has said lately:

“Just a minute!” after I told Joe that he could get out of time out. Apparently he didn’t have enough time to reconcile.

“Which baby is that?” he asked. “It’s Luke.” “Oh, OK! Hi, Luke!”

We were learning letters the other day. I would say the letter, then the sound it makes then I would make that sound and find a word he knows that starts with it. “R says Ruh, ruh, like Ruh ruh racecar! Or ruh ruh ricecake!” He looked like he got it and said very enthusiastically, “Ruh, ruh, Kay-Cee-Dee-ya!” (Quesadilla – his favorite lunch) He also tried some friends’ names – “ruh, ruh Ryan! Ruh, ruh, Christian!” We’ll keep working on it…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home