Monday, August 07, 2006

Armload of baby

Fr. Joe came to visit us! He bought his friend Fr. Dennis who works at the seminary in Chicago where Matty attended. They were headed to the Upper Peninsula for a much needed vacation

All of the boys really love their baths now. Since the bath is part of the babies’ bedtime routine now, it’s just easier to throw them all in together. It’s a feat that must have both of our full attention. Joe enjoys pouring water on the babies and pretending to cook with the cups and toys.


Luke: “Yum, I love Cheerios”


Joe: “Let’s wrestle, little brother!”
Patrick: “Hey, get off of me!”


Patrick has started climb-crawling. His two favorite spots: under the coffee table (it has two levels) and under the changing table.


Luke: “I’m a green bean fool! Keep shoving them in!!”


Patrick: “I love green beans, too!”

.

Those darn teeth are still working their way out. I don’t remember Joe being this uncomfortable with his teething, but I guess it’s worse because the whining and crying are multiplied by two. Scott and I had to have a “we got through the week” celebration dinner on Friday. Nothing exciting, just take out Applebee’s, wine and some candles. It’s our new version of a date.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bob and Lara said...

I love the bath pictures! Rease loves her bath too. We may have to steal your idea of date night once in a while!

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home