Friday, March 04, 2011

Andrew’s First Trip to the Dentist

IMG_1285

Andrew has seen all of his brothers at the dentist at least three time.  We thought he would be excited that it was his turn.  We were wrong.  Look at the worry in his face!

IMG_1288

“I will absolutely NOT open my mouth for you.  Yeah, I know you already gave me my sticker and my toothbrush, but the buttering-up will NOT work on me.”

IMG_1289

Good Dr. Jim explains “Mr. Tickle” before he uses it to ‘tickle’ Andrew’s teeth.  Andrew even got to feel it with his finger.  Still, it didn’t help.  Those jaws may as well have been wired shut.

IMG_1292

“Well, that stunk.  Thanks for nothing, Dr. Jim.”  That face just says it all about his attitude at the dentist.

Sorry, friend.  It only gets worse from here!

In other dental news, I have to get a root canal.  Perhaps God wasn’t pleased with the Lenten penances I chose for myself and wanted to impose His own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home