Thursday, June 12, 2008

First Smile


Last Friday, baby Andrew gave us his first big toothless grin. It was SO heart warming!

Some quotables:

Joe: "I think that will get me very wet" when Grandpa gave him a regular cup of water at bedtime instead of his usual sippy cup. All of the boys sleep with their cups of water next to them in bed.

Patrick: "I'm sorry, Yukey" after bopping him on the head with his spoon
Luke: "I forgiff you"

Joe: "Joe drinks regular milk, Patrick and Luke drink soy milk, and Andrew drinks mommy's milk"

Luke: Holding up his shirt - "Baby Andrew want my milk?" (Thanks for trying to share!)

Joe: " When Andrew grows up, he will be my friend"

2 Comments:

Blogger Damian and Christi Schreffler said...

How cute! Brotherly bonding... :)

9:07 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

His Smile is adorable!! such a cutie!

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home