Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

Boy, have we started with a bang. Scott had the good fortune of being able to attend the Cotton Bowl with a friend of his, so he's missing out on all of the fun at home. Of course, last night, I went to bed at 10. Super lame. I woke up to Joseph coughing so hard I thought he might throw up. As I stumbled out of bed to get the cough syrup, I heard fireworks and saw the clock - 12:00 exactly. Nice. When I think that just a few short years ago, that sacred time would have been put to such good use partying and having fun. How life changes.

We've spend the day wiping noses, checking temperatures, snuggling little boys and administering Motrin and cough medicine on schedule.

I'm sure we will have some lovely Christmas pictures to post and stories to tell when we get back home. Thanks for being patient!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home