Tuesday, October 10, 2006

No pictures

We’re so sorry that we haven’t posted in a while. Our camera broke a week ago and it’s not as much fun to post without fun pictures. We’ll work on getting another one soon.

Our two bits of news: Mommy got a new job! I’m working Sunday mornings and a few evenings helping out with the little kids’ Religious Ed classes at our church. It’s been a lot of fun so far. Everyone is so nice. The only part I don’t like is that I have to take care of the any kid that gets sick during class. Let’s all pray for no vomit. Scott has been fantastic taking care of the very difficult dinner/bath/bedtime routine alone, and so far, I have always come home to a sparkling clean house.

Scott and I are teaching Confirmation classes Sunday nights. We had been looking for something to get involved in at our parish (this was before I got the job), but it seemed impossible with the boys. We teach these classes in our home after the kids go to bed. We had our first class a few days ago, and so far, so good. All of the students are high school juniors. We are finding it challenging to be creative and interesting.

In other exciting news, Uncle Jeff has left Iraq! We don’t expect him back for a few weeks, yet. We’ll keep you posted when he arrives back at home. Shannon said Kolbe is getting SO excited to see his daddy. We’ll all be glad that he’s home safe and sound.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suzanne-
Hi! I ran into Janelle at a play group last week! :) It made me miss you! Do you like working part-time? One thing I love about it is it forces me to get out of the house sometimes, that is besides the extra $.
Anyway, gotta run, but thinking of you!
Kate Jiron! :)

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home