Friday, December 02, 2011

One week to go!

Just an FYI for all of you out there, we are expecting baby boy #5 (yet unnamed!) to be making his appearance via c-section on December 9, at 7:30am.

These last few weeks since the move have been rough on this old body, and I’ve been ordered to take it easy (as in: sit on couch instead of unpacking)  We thought this baby would be coming earlier, but we’re lucky everyone’s holding steady.

My mom is coming the day before the birth and will be here until right before Christmas, God bless her.  This will be our first time not being in Kansas City for Christmas!  It will be nice to be able to start some of our own traditions, but sad to miss out on all of the family time (and the food, of course… anytime I get to eat awesome food without having to cook it is a bonus!)

Right now, I’m 38 weeks along.  Last week, I was measuring 43 weeks, so we’re expecting a pretty big boy!  Can’t believe I actually found and washed all of those preemie clothes ‘just in case.’  I think we can safely pack those back up!

The boys are all very excited to welcome a new brother.  Thank you for all of your prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home