Monday, October 08, 2007

One inch of wonderful

For those of you dear readers that hadn't heard the news, we are expecting another baby! This little one is already 10 weeks along and is one inch long. Mom heard the heartbeat this morning, and has been experiencing what her doctor calls "good pregnancy symptoms, " aka, lost of nausea and fatigue.
.
Luke, especially, loves to give the baby kisses. When we told Joe about it, all he said was, "I want ONE baby!" We didn't even know he realized that they came in "ones."
.
The official due date is May 7, but at the very latest, this one will be here a week before then.
.
Please pray for us. Since we had some complications with the last two pregnancies (HELLP syndrome) that caused them to end early, we are concerned that this pregnancy will also result in another premature baby. HELLP syndrome is rare before 27 weeks, so at least the baby will be viable in what is probably the worst case scenario.
.
In the meantime, we are looking for suggestions for names. Any thoughts?

3 Comments:

Blogger Andi said...

Congratulations! As another mom who had her pregnancy end early due to HELLP Syndrome I will be thinking and praying for you! However, it's my understanding that you are at a higher risk if it's your first pregnancy or if you are pregnant with twins. And, since you are neither I guess the odds are in your favor! Hope the nausea ends soon - even if it's a "good pregnancy" sign it's still no fun!

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Apparently I'm the last to find out everything because I had no clue!!! Do we have a sex yet? For Joe's sake (and yours!) I hope he gets his wish of ONE baby! :)

~ Christi

6:19 PM  
Blogger Sarah - Fat Little Legs said...

Congrats! I just found your blog because I was searching for blogs of people that had HELLP. I just delivered a 35 weeker when I developed HELLP. He was only 3 lbs 4 oz because of it, but he is doing well now and growing. I really hope that you do not develop HELLP in this pregnancy. I look forward to following your pregnancy as I myself am trying to decide if we will have another and risk HELLP again. Best of luck to you and your little one.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home