Sunday, October 14, 2007

Cruzin' Cooler

Scott brought home a Cruizin’ Cooler to “test out” for work. I don’t think any of the boys were quite as excited about the new ride as dad was. Everyone got a turn. Really, all of the neighbors were joking with me about how funny it looked. I just HAD to agree.
.
Wow, mobility and cold beer all in one. What genius came up with that?
.
That thing went pretty darn fast. After the initial rides, we decided on helmets for the kids.
.
Daddy and Joe leaning in to the turn. Click on the headline to see their totally not-hickish website.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice hair, Suzanne...

3:17 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I want one! Except can I get it with a cup holder too?

9:50 AM  
Blogger Scott and Suzanne said...

There's a cupholder right between the legs! No, not "nature's cupholder" - an actual spot on top of the cooler. There's always a baby bum covering it in our pictures. Genius!

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home