Thursday, May 10, 2007

So sad...

When Scott went to the "Haircut Store" with Joe last Saturday, this is what he left behind: Two very sad little brothers. This is something I see quite often, but for those of you that are far away, we thought we'd share these cute sad faces, too, along with the smiling ones.

"Let us out! We want to go, too! We won't eat any of the hair on the floor, we promise! Just let us go!"

Luke can't take the injustice
.

Patrick misses Daddy and Joe and is trying to soothe himself with his thumb.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bob and Lara said...

Such sad little boys! I'm glad to see that someone else takes pictures of their kids when they are upset. I thought I was being a little mean when I thought Rease looked cute when she cried!

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor babies!! It almost makes me cry too. That is really unfair! They should get to go too. Ha.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

I would like to cry too! I don't blame them for wanting to go too. I'd cry if it was me! That is so sad. -- But cute!

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home