Monday, October 10, 2005

Three years ago today...


Scott proposed! What a lovely memory. We were in Dublin, Ireland with my parents. We ducked into a little church off of Grafton Street, and that’s where the big event occurred. Who would have ever thought that just three short years later, we would have a little toddler and two more on the way, not to mention owning two different homes in two different cities, neither of which is KC! Things sure don’t turn out as we plan, but God has better plans than we can even imagine :)

Now, that beautiful ring that I was so excited to receive can barely fit over my first knuckle! Other ways I know that I’m huge:

  • Only two pairs of shoes fit – blue tennis shoes (beautiful in church) and black sandals (brrrr!)
  • Needing a three-point turn to roll over in bed. Often it is easier to just stand up and start over
  • Can hold Joe on top of my tummy without using my arms. Possible causing the twins brain damage
  • Had four Sloppy Joes for lunch yesterday
  • 40 lbs and counting…

In other news, the Packers finally won a game. We taught Joe how to signal “touchdown,” but he would never do it when we said “Touchdown, Packers!” Somehow he knew we were lying. Now that they actually did score some touchdowns, he figured it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home