Wednesday, October 05, 2005

The growing belly



Scott and I went to a wedding this weekend. Here is a picture after the night was over (at 8 pm, no less!) You can see the lovely and dainty shoes that were the only ones I could find that would fit my sausagy fat feet!

A word about the twins: At our last ultrasound on Monday, they were estimated to weigh 4 lbs 12 oz and 5 lbs 6 oz. Both are above average for singletons. Also, their kidneys are still "prominent" so we visited with a pediatric urologist. Everyone is pretty confident that the problem will correct itself when they are born. Right now, it just means a few more doctor visits and an ultrasound or two once they are a few months old.

Joe's new hat, thanks to Aunt Shannon. It's identical to cousin Kolbe's favorite hat. Anyone besides Scott think he looks like his Grandpa on mom's side?



Not that I'm a fan of Joe's break-downs, but this face was so darn cute.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, who took the picture of you two, the babysitter?

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I know that face!!!! My boys are pros at it!

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just made that face today when I realized my popcorn at work was burnt! Not as cute on me though~ What a honey bear!

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh Suzanne! Even with two babies bounding within, you look totally "ask-out-on-a-dateable!" You are so lovely!! Who knew that sloppy joe consumption was the key to true beauty? I'm hittin' Wal-Mart after work~

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home