Thursday, July 02, 2009

More Kids Galore

It's all of the first cousins on my side: clockwise from top left, Kolbe, Joe, Luke, Andrew, Molly, Patrick and Libby in the middle.

Please don't pay any attention to Patrick's lovely goose egg on his forehead or the boys multi-colored leg bruises. Gotta love little boys.
.
All I can say it that the pictures look lovely compared to the complete chaos before and especially afterward. We had to wait for an hour and a half after they were done before we could view and order them. All of the cousins together is completely nuts on a good day, but pull-your-hair-out crazy when they're enclosed in a store with other people, not many toys, hot, and late for dinner. I needed some Valium to recover fully.

1 Comments:

Blogger Molly Aranda said...

That is a great picture!

I can definitely sympathize with the picture taking chaos. I've done it with three and needed a vacation afterwards, so I'm sure four plus cousins was nuts!

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home